Now that job postings are returning to pre-pandemic levels at our sister site, Arts Admin Jobs, it’s time to launch the next big thing: a candidate database where job seekers can post their information free of charge and employers can use for a small fee to find admin talent.
While this is quite common at jobs sites specializing in commercial sectors, it’s still (surprisingly) rare for the nonprofit performing arts field. Having said that, there’s no reason it should and given how much the pandemic has shaken up the field, there is more fabulous talent available than ever before.
The entire process has been streamlined compared to the way other job candidate databases work. The goal is to connect you with the right organization faster and more efficiently and you’ll also find an option for indicating where you’re at in a job hunt: “ready to interview,” “open to offers,” and “closed to offers.”
Organizations Reach Out To You
No cover letters! You can simply provide a link to your resume and fill out a resume field. You can provide as much or as little information as you want then sit back and let companies send you interview requests.
Once we reach 25 resumes, I’ll launch employer access so be sure to help spread the word and encourage friends and colleagues to submit their information!
Access To Opportunity
If nothing else, the pandemic has demonstrated that remote working isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. As such, you can indicate if you’re willing to consider remote work positions or relocate for the right offer.
If you’re curious to know all of the options before starting into the process, here’s an overview of what you’ll find:
Employers: Get On The Launch List
In order to access this talent, employers will need an annual subscription, which go on sale once we cross the launch goal. As of now, we have 23 employers registered for the launch notice. Signing up to get on that launch list and you’ll also get a special discount code for early subscribers. Your membership provides:
- Get instant access to the only dedicated database of top arts admin talent.
- One affordable annual fee provides access to the entire database, including candidate resumes and contact information.
- Search through a pool of highly qualified candidates, filter by experience, skills, willingness to relocate or work remote, languages spoken, and more.
- Get a clear understanding of what candidates are looking for in their next position.
I’ve added a few special features I know arts orgs will benefit from but aren’t available at any other jobs board or candidate database:
- A special Freelance feature where you can identify admins open to working as a hired gun for temporary and short-term projects regardless of their current employment status.
- Find candidates that are ready to interview and those who have positions but are open to offers.
- A short statement describing what the candidate is looking for in a new position. As an aside, I’ve been blown away by the way candidates are using this feature!
The goal is to make it easier for employers of all budget size to find and invite talent to apply for openings.