Become A Sponsor

Currently, we offer the following sponsorship opportunities…

1. Purchase a Banner Ad

We offer a number of placement options in our sidebars, footer, and individual posts. We can design your ad so as to integrate it seamlessly into the site or provide you with the necessary specs to generate your own artwork.

2. Sponsor a Contributor

If you have one or more favorite contributors, you can sponsor their posts and simultaneously enjoy one of several recognition options based on the level of your backing. 90 percent of your sponsorship goes directly to the respective contributor, the other 10 percent goes to help keeping the lights on.

3. Weekly Email Summary Advertisement

ArtsHacker distributes a weekly email newsletter every Friday morning providing subscribers with an overview of the week’s posts and comments. We offer a wide variety of sponsorship options from text only to highlighted banner ads.

Let’s talk about your sponsorship opportunity

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Sorry, we do not accept sponsored posts.

Send this to a friend